Drop off: Monday by 1p / Pick Up: Friday 3p
What to pack for camp?
BRING THE FOLLOWING
- A great attitude
- Shoes, socks, slippers
- Swim shirts and swim shorts
- Flashlight (with fresh batteries)
- Pillow, sleeping bag or blanket, bed sheet
- Daily change clothes for games, chapel, and evening events
- Toiletries (2 towels, soap, shampoo/conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant)
Bible and notebook, snacks, insect repellent, ear plugs, female products
***Snack Shop Money: A snack shop will be open. Campers can bring money to purchase items.
Not more than $50.
***Cell Phones should be left at home.
If brought, let camper know that the use of cell phones will be regulated.